The Judicial Council of Nepal recommended the appointment of two-judge for the Supreme Court of Nepal and eighteen judges for High Courts.
As per decisions of the meeting of the Judicial Council meeting held on 2077.11.28, the two candidates are from among high courts judges for Supreme Court.
According to the JC meeting decision, Similarly for the high court judges, two appointees from among the special class of judicial service, seven from among district judges, two from among first-class gazetted officers, and seven from among advocates.
The Judicial Council recommended of appointment of two-judge of the Supreme Court are;
a. Kumar Chudal, previously he wan Chief Judge of High Court,
b. Nahkul Sarbedi, previously chief judge of High Court.
Likewise, the Judicial Council also made a recommendation of a person appointed as a judge of the High Court;
From the judicial officer of the special class are recommended as following;
1. Narayan Prasad Poudel, Deputy Attorney General, Office office of the Attorney General.
2. Rishi Jajbhandi Saktacharva, Secretory of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs
From among the district judges following person are recommended;
- Jagat Narayan Pradhan, District Judge, Tanahu District Court,
- Dhadhwendra Regmi, District Judge, Myagdi District Court,
- Shri Parushotthi Prasad Dhakal, District Judge, Kavrapelanchok District Court,
- Vishnu Subedi, District Judge, Kapilvastu District Court,
- Arjun Prasad Koirala, District Judge, Sunsari District Court,
- Amrit Bahadur Basnet, District Judge, Jhapa District Court
- Dedini Prasad Poudel, District Judge, Morang District Court.
Justice Service From the point of view of the first class
1. Rameshwer Regmi, Registrar, Patan High Court, Hetauda bench,
2. Mamata Khanal, Joint Secretary, Supreme Court of Nepal.
From the advocates and senior advocates the following person are recommended;
- Furpa Tamang, Advocate license number 6546, Rasuwa,
- Sridhara Kumari Pudasaini, Advocate license number
- Jagdish Ghimire, Advocate license number 7365, Sunsari,
- Punam Singh (Chanda), Advocate license number 7585, Kanchanpur,
- Sagar Bista, Advocate license number 7663, Kavrepanchok,
- Genesh Thakur, Advocate license number 8729, Siraha,
- Nirmala Shakya, Advocate license number 10126, Bhaktapur.
The Judicial Council has recommended the different high courts of Nepal.